View Single Post
Old 08-02-2019, 16:27   #5846
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

One particular post. Nothing wrong with the post as such, but I was trying to reply. The first time I replied, I typed a long explanation and accidentally hit the Refresh key. The second, I typed an edited version of the reply, then got called away to do something else. When I got back to my Mac, the Mac appeared to have gone into power saving mode. I hit a couple of keys and waited (this particular Mac takes up to a minute to come out of sleep mode for some reason), still nothing.. Hit a couple more keys, noticing that the caps lock light was responding (often a good test of a hung computer). After 30 seconds, the Mac rebooted..

Not sure if I can be bothered to type the reply out a third time. Will see how I feel later.
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote