Thread: Brexit (Old)
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2019, 00:08   #7169
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Brexit

Quote:
Originally Posted by djfunkdup View Post
Same goes big nose

---------- Post added at 22:59 ---------- Previous post was at 22:54 ----------

But that's the thing Jf there ain't any correct context apart from the Referendum result.There is no argument to dispute that so the context of the statements you constantly make is wrong.There has been a decision and any debate 'context' needs to reflect that and not try and deflect from that decision but that's what you constantly do so i know i have the context 100% correct in my remark
If you bother to read the thread (I know, it’s asking a lot) that part of conversation goes back to “once in a lifetime”. You can reframe it out of ignorance if you like, but it neither invalidates nor negates my point to Pierre.

At least you’ve stopped your countdown that was an hour out all along. Might be out by more if Jeremy Hunt is correct.