Thread: Brexit (Old)
View Single Post
Old 31-01-2019, 23:08   #7168
djfunkdup
NoT 1oF tHe UsUaLSuSpeCtS

Services: Hyper-Optic 1Gig
djfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpack
Re: Brexit

To be fair i honestly just don't think you realise how obvious nearly all your comments are with the underlying theme you constantly go on about and that's over turning the 2016 Referendum result and having a re-run.I am not saying you come on here and post just to cause trouble,You don't and neither do i.I welcome people being free to say what they feel about any situation but you really can't get your head round the way the 2016 Referendum went but you are going to have to because that's reality facing us all from March 29th Onwards ..

---------- Post added at 23:08 ---------- Previous post was at 23:05 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveeb View Post
Your sole purpose here seems to be to attempt to wind remainers up !
Your head will probably explode if the clock ticks past 29/3....and look I managed to say that without the help of any emojis.

A bit of sarcasm never did anyone any harm but that's as far as it goes. I have better things to do than come on here and wind people up.If people want to get offended then they need to grow up and ditch the adult baby routine ..

This is real life ..