View Single Post
Old 19-12-2018, 09:03   #5752
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Thanks Daddy and den and a hug for weenie.

I sold off and donated much of my shoes collection when I hit rock bottom physically and emotionally. I sorted out my affairs and did a lot of things to try to make it easier for my family in what I believed would be a hard time for them to deal with considering my failing health and what we all thought would happen in the near future.

Forward 2 years, with the help of the NHS and the miracle of medical science and here I am to-day. Alive and kicking, eyeing up new high heels and giving John cause to grin as he hold on tightly to his debit card. So Happy Thread times are here again.