Thread: 500M Sam knows whitebox
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2020, 17:55   #1
JMcB
cf.geek

Services: 2x 306Tivo Full TV with Movies & Sport 1000Mb BB Land Line Mobile Phone x2 (Sim Only)
JMcB has a brilliant futureJMcB has a brilliant futureJMcB has a brilliant futureJMcB has a brilliant futureJMcB has a brilliant futureJMcB has a brilliant futureJMcB has a brilliant futureJMcB has a brilliant futureJMcB has a brilliant futureJMcB has a brilliant futureJMcB has a brilliant futureJMcB has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to JMcB
Sam knows whitebox

Hi everyone,

With resent speed problems I have been having and Virgin Media not excipting that I have been getting slow speeds, I was advised by one of the engineers that had called out to test and replace everything that I should apply for a "Whitebox" from SamKnows.

So the whitebox has arrived today and I've pluged in all in as recommended by SamKnows.

I'll be getting my login info soon and within a week will have results.

One of the main reasons for applying for this whitebox was the engineer said if the box says you are getting 100mb and we say you are getting 500mb. "You are getting 100mb"

Has anyone any experience with the whitebox from SamKnows? FYI. The box is Version 8.
JMcB is offline   Reply With Quote