View Single Post
Old 10-07-2020, 14:37   #175
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Can I pause my skysports package while there is no live football on ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider999 View Post
I can think of other areas where companies have failed to act in this way,

Car Insurance
Not all. From MSM:
"Admiral Group Insurers – which includes Admiral, Bell, Diamond and Elephant brands – are awarding all their car and van insurance customers an automatic £25 refund on their premiums.

The rebate will be applied automatically by the end of May (so long as your policy was in place as of 20 April 2020) according to the insurer group, so you don’t need to make an application.

LV= has also confirmed it is paying out between £20 and £50 to car and motorbike insurance customers – but only if they have been financially affected by coronavirus.

The cash will be offered to customers who have:

been made unemployed since 1 March
furloughed but not yet received money through the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme
self-employed, unable to work and not yet received money through the Self-employment Income Support Scheme
"
spiderplant is offline   Reply With Quote