View Single Post
Old 08-07-2020, 21:09   #34
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Apple to transition Macs to their own chipset

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
It might be moot, he’s now drooling over a Dell XPS 17. He went on his favourite Internet forum and asked “Mac or PC?” ... poor boy, doesn’t yet know how these things go. I tried explaining to no avail, kiddies just tell you to get what they already have (or want). The fact such debates were on this very forum and its predecessor since before he was born cuts no ice.

The Dell is very very shiny though. And it has a touchscreen.
The Dell XPS is really nice especially the quality of the screen and the compact form factor. Just make sure he doesn't need Logic Pro and the ports are up to spec. I was looking at a Dell XPS 13 but I couldn't work out if I could reliably dock two 25inch monitors via their version of the Thunderbolt port without using a dock.

Last edited by Damien; 08-07-2020 at 21:25.
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote