Thread: General WTF Is Going On?!!!
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2020, 23:53   #18
spankysmagicpian
cf.geek

Services: Ultimate Oomph although there is nothing ultimate or oomph about it.
spankysmagicpian is just so famous around these partsspankysmagicpian is just so famous around these partsspankysmagicpian is just so famous around these partsspankysmagicpian is just so famous around these partsspankysmagicpian is just so famous around these partsspankysmagicpian is just so famous around these partsspankysmagicpian is just so famous around these partsspankysmagicpian is just so famous around these partsspankysmagicpian is just so famous around these partsspankysmagicpian is just so famous around these partsspankysmagicpian is just so famous around these partsspankysmagicpian is just so famous around these partsspankysmagicpian is just so famous around these partsspankysmagicpian is just so famous around these partsspankysmagicpian is just so famous around these parts
Re: WTF Is Going On?!!!

Well it's been working fine for nearly 10 years (I think off the top of my head)
Apple Time Capsule is fed off the Shub and is setup in access point mode.

I need two due to the size and age of the house.

and although I hate the phrase..... I do work in IT and have plenty of experience configuring switches and firewalls.

Just set it to auto DNS again and all is good. It did go off again on...Thursday or Friday and since then, I didn't have any issues on my phone re: WiFi. Seems like it was a bad config sent down the line to me.
spankysmagicpian is offline   Reply With Quote