View Single Post
Old 01-07-2020, 09:26   #3559
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Virgin Media V6 - Powered by TiVo(new STB)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincerooney View Post
anyones v6 been acting sluggish recently. my broadband has been over 350mbps and hasnt dropped. the v6 in my bedroom next to the router is perfectly fine. the v6 in the back bedroom has been really slow and same downstairs. netflix has been doing the whole "problem with this programme" and apparently mentioning router settings or something. nothing has changed though?
Try rebooting your Superhub.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincerooney View Post
I did get a wifi booster to help with cctv cameras in my back garden but i cant imagine that hurting the wifi to the tivo boxes?
I can! Try turning it off and see if the problem goes away.
spiderplant is offline   Reply With Quote