View Single Post
Old 16-11-2017, 19:52   #6
Raider999
cf.mega poster

Raider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation era
Re: What can I do with an old v6 box

Quote:
Originally Posted by biohead View Post
Yeah - I'm not trying to get out of not returning it's more a question of could a box be reactivated against the same account?

I know 2nd hand boxes are useless - but as this would've been tied to the same account it was more a question of could it actually be reused?
When I moved from sky to virgin, I retained my sky sub for an extra month - this gave me a chance to watch recordings that I wanted on the sky boxes whilst recording new things on both (enabling me to test out the reliability of the V6 boxes).
Raider999 is offline   Reply With Quote