View Single Post
Old 23-05-2017, 21:48   #3434
Chad
cf.mega poster

Services: SKY Family, SKY Broadband Unlimited, YouView, Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Boxnation
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by theone2k10 View Post
Sounds like it could be very expensive tbh.
I've had a look at what's on offer and it is very expensive. There is plenty of channels, here is an idea of some of the stuff on offer and the cost.

Eurosport Player - £6.99 per month
Discovery - £4.99 per month
MGM - £4.49 per month
Shudder (Horror Movies) - £4.99 per month
Love Nature - £3.99 per month
Studio Universal - £3.99 per month

If this is the future of streaming, at those prices, I ain't interested. It's not going to be long until the likes of UKTV and Viacom jump on the bandwagon.

On a side note todays launch is having a negative effect on my Amazon TV experience. A lot of these channels and their content are now present in the various search catergories. This along with the usual pay content means it's becoming harder and more confusing to find Prime content. Amazon Prime Video is the only reason I have an Amazon Fire TV stick and Amazon Prime account. I can only see it getting worse. Don't think I'll be renewing my annual subscription if this keeps up.