View Single Post
Old 20-10-2016, 18:07   #87
nomadking
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media TV&BB 350Mb, V6 STB
nomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze array
nomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze array
Re: Worrying news for ESA claimants converting from DLA to PIP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
What they doing to try and redefine disability for immobile people is disgusting, easy for me to say I guess with me been included, but I can vouch for all the additional living costs that my disability has caused.

However I seriously cannot be bothered with it now, I would be very surprised to be awarded PIP on mobility.

It is not just the distances they changed, but also they now are able to "pretend" people have aids that they dont have and assume those aids can be used e.g. assuming someone can use a wheelchair and as a result disqualify them from claiming.
But do you really know the way the rules are meant to be applied or are you "listening" to the myths, which are usually at best, an incomplete explanation of the rules. Eg There's a lot more to mobilizing than being able to go a certain distance.
nomadking is offline   Reply With Quote