Thread: General Stargate SG-1
View Single Post
Old 13-10-2003, 10:01   #73
ntluser
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media XL Telephone,TV with Tivo box & Superhub3 upto 150Mb Broadband, Sky World, & Freeview+
ntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of society
Re: stargate sg1

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliferste
Jeesh, to be honest when he first came in the series I thought he was pretty lame......but later on...well i bagan to think he was pretty smart....especially towards the end there...i was sad to see him go. In fact i reckon there is still a space for Jonas in the series, its a pity to see him go when he was just developing into a good strong character!
I totally agree. Jonas has earned his place at Stargate Command and has still left the script writers room to chose which 4 of the 5 went through the stargate on missions each week.

I would have thought that it also give the actors a little more free time e.g. Richard Dean Anderson is an environmentalist and could spend more time doing that, Chris Judge could spend more time writing etc.

Time to start a bring back Jonas campaign.
ntluser is offline   Reply With Quote