Thread: General Stargate SG-1
View Single Post
Old 15-09-2003, 21:03   #7
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Quote:
Originally posted by Atomic22
i read on a website that sg1 returns with a new series in september on sky1 and apparently daniel jackson is found alone on a deserted planet and has lost his memory and is no longer a "higher being".....
i hope they are not trying to turn this superb series into a farce by bringing "dead" actors back to life...
they already brought apophis back a few times in past series.
its still the best sci fi series around though....
mind you i did like dark skies but no one else seemed to.
Nope, Michael Shanks (Daniel Jackson) has always said he wants to continue to be in SG-1 provided there were decent storylines for his character. He bowed out the last series, apart from a couple of guest slots, as he didn't feel he was getting this from the show's producers.

However, the show was dropped by its network at the end of the last series and it is now on Sci-Fi in the US. They have agreed to get some decent character development going for Dr Jackson, hence Michael Shanks is back on board.

PS - watched every episode of Dark Skies and loved it ... but not half as much as reading websites by some deranged nuts who thought the fact it got canned after on series was due to some alien conspiracy...
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote