View Single Post
Old 20-01-2023, 11:53   #7512
heero_yuy
Perfect Soldier

Services: VM 500M SH3 thingy in modem mode XL TV V6 Sony Bravia smart TV and M phone
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
Re: Moans and Pet Hates - Part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by joglynne View Post
I worked for the Government for years and even I have problems. Did they send you to the following site ..https://www.gov.uk/get-state-pension before you tried to get any sense out of the silly phone process?
Yes that's where I filled in the on-line stuff

Quote:
You could do as I do and just try to go old school and fill in a form which you should be able to get by calling 0800 731 7898 ... but if you are being targeted by the DWP "Drive People Mad" programme that's probably the number you have already tried.
Yep. That was the number I phoned.

Quote:

I always find a large Gin helps.
White rum and diet cola.