View Single Post
Old 20-01-2023, 11:39   #7509
heero_yuy
Perfect Soldier

Services: VM 500M SH3 thingy in modem mode XL TV V6 Sony Bravia smart TV and M phone
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
Re: Moans and Pet Hates - Part 8

I get a letter inviting me to apply for the state pension and it gives me a code so that I can apply on-line.

I do that and fill in all the boxes and information asked for but at submission the site says that there's some information missing but no clue as to what that might be.

Shortly after I get an e-mail inviting me to phone an 0800 number to provide what's missing.

I do that and get a long rambling recorded message followed by 4 options none of which are what I want.

I hold hoping that the de-fault might be to talk to some one but no. Just get the options again I press the button for the most likely one, get a short meaningless message and the system then hangs up.

And people wonder why I hate phoning up anywhere.