View Single Post
Old 16-11-2017, 08:29   #7
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Justice League (2017)

I am the same. I think I mentioned this recently but I learnt a long time ago not to bother reading reviews or listening to critics. When I was 15 I started buying Empire with my pocket money and took what they wrote as gospel. I can't remember specific examples but there were many films they said were absolute rubbish which I loved and many films which they loved which I thought were rubbish. I quickly learnt not to bother listening to critics or reading reviews at all prior to watching films. Every now and again a friend will mention that something coming out soon has got a poor review my response is always "great, that means I am going to like it".

The only thing which I think is going to frustrate me about this film is that all DC final action scenes just tend to be a bit of a mush like Transformers where you get 20 mins of everyone doing everything, flying around, thrown around, explosions galore and there is just no structure (or planning on the part of the characters) and I just wait for the inevitable win. I think the story and the characters (especially Wonder Woman are going to more than make up for it though.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote