View Single Post
Old 19-01-2022, 19:43   #2127
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Re: Science Fiction, Fantasy, and other TV Snippets

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
Talk about bad luck. I wonder how far through filming they got and if they pretty much finished season 1 they'll do a Batwoman which will be shit or more preferrerably as it hasn't even aired yet, scrap the whole lot and start again.
It drops in March so I’d imagine it wrapped months ago, even allowing for pickups. They may well have pencilled in an extended role for the character in the MCU but I’d say it’s unlikely they’ve done anything they can’t change.

If they’re not re-casting for Chadwick Boseman, despite the obvious difficulties for the continuing story arc, they’re very unlikely to re-cast for Ulliel. Remember, this is Marvel, not DC.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote