View Single Post
Old 14-10-2021, 22:33   #2073
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Re: Science Fiction, Fantasy, and other TV Snippets

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
I know they are trying make each series stand apart from one another but I really dont like the look and feel of this. I would actually have preferred it if it was the complete opposite and more dark and serious.
If you want dark and brooding go and watch DC. And while you’re at it, ponder why the DC cinematic universe is a mess while the MCU continues to conquer all.

Feige and his team have found a winning formula that they’re not going to ditch. The MCU is colourful, capable of being dark but is always able to take a step back and chuckle at itself. It actually likes its heroes and still believes in good people doing good things.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote