View Single Post
Old 16-05-2008, 13:11   #622
Alien
Inactive

Services: VM Phone, V+, VM 10Mb
Alien is cast in bronzeAlien is cast in bronzeAlien is cast in bronzeAlien is cast in bronze
Alien is cast in bronzeAlien is cast in bronzeAlien is cast in bronzeAlien is cast in bronzeAlien is cast in bronzeAlien is cast in bronzeAlien is cast in bronze
Re: Science Fiction, Fantasy, and other Snippets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul M View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt D View Post
The thing on Living that looks like an Angel rip-off?

[Hmm, Vampire private detective, who's good, & in love with a mortal woman...]
Actually its quite good.
Yeah, I agree. I'm not gutted that it's been cancelled, but I am disappointed. Sophia Myles is still cute, though I think she's gained a bit of weight since her appearance in Underworld.

Quote:
Originally Posted by punky View Post
Reaper has restarted again. There are 3 new episodes since the break, and there are some more coming April 22nd. And its still really good
I never really managed to get into that. Ended up with a bunch of eps on my V+ waiting to be watched & me finding other things to watch/do instead, so I ended up just deleting them & cancelling the series link.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incognitas View Post
I can't be bothered to get involved with fantasy/SF TV shows anymore.So many get cancelled and when you have invested time in getting to know the characters and their stories, it's rather peeving to find yourself left hanging mid story wondering how it all turns out. It really pees me off.

The end result is I just don't watch them.What's the point in never knowing how a story ends?
Just a suggestion, but you should check out TV.com, especially for American shows, as you can often find info about whether a show gets canned early before it gets shown over here.

Anybody got any idea when season 3 of Supernatural is going to resume over here?
Alien is offline   Reply With Quote