View Single Post
Old 09-08-2019, 20:36   #26
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Major power outage hits the country

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
Ooooh. Just the traffic lights? Can hardly be described as a major power outage then.

Possibly a isolated fault due to the weather. I would expect a major power issue with the national grid to impact more than “traffic lights”
I don’t see why you have to insert quotation marks around traffic lights. That’s what they are. I also doubt they are plugged into the same domestic mains supply as homes nearby, but happy to be proven wrong. How different parts of the network coped with the dip will vary depending on many factors in the infrastructure.

It would be a bizarre coincidence for it to happen at the exact same time the entire grid experienced problems and be unrelated.
jfman is offline   Reply With Quote