View Single Post
Old 18-08-2019, 13:17   #1619
Legendkiller2k
cf.mega poster

Services: Giganet broadband 1gbs, netflix, Peacock,HBOMAX, kodi
Legendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of Quads
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2019)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
The VM/Sky dispute was resolved in 2007, but the deal to sell the VM owned channels in return for most of the missing Sky material was done in 2010.

The information Re: The changes in key personell was reported on the internet, it should still be there.

---------- Post added at 13:02 ---------- Previous post was at 13:00 ----------

VM and Sky have never been owned by the same people; the Competition Commission would never allow it (and for good reason too).
I think you mis-read my post i said the same personell as in Murdochs for SKY, Telewest/NTL for vm.
Legendkiller2k is offline   Reply With Quote