View Single Post
Old 21-01-2022, 16:41   #257
djmagnifique
cf.geek

Services: XL tv with 2x V6 boxes, M phone, 350Mb broadband
djmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond repute
Re: VM News Another Price Increase

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrB View Post
Interesting, so it seems there may be a change in contracts depending on when you join (or how they have applied a promotion to accounts - whether as a fixed price contract/price for a fixed term, like mine, or it seems as a discount of X off the tariff - so the amount of discount stays the same but the price it is based on increases as does the price you pay).

If you still have the same wording about being able to leave penalty free, then that is an option to renegotiate.

Spoke to retentions who have said I won't get the price increase and that that is showing on my account. They also said I because I had recently re-contracted was why I got the email I did (previous contract was due to end in April). I'll see what happens in March.
djmagnifique is offline   Reply With Quote