View Single Post
Old 12-12-2021, 22:18   #5970
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: The what are you drinking now thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itshim View Post
For drinkers like you Aldi l guess is even to dear keep a bottle of bells for when a friend calls as he has whisky and Coke sad !
Different strokes for different folks - if they enjoy it, that’s what matters.

(I’m a single malt / cognac drinker, and I keep a bottle of Sainsbury’s own-brand speyside single malt for anyone who wants a mixer, but I want people to enjoy what they have, not belittle them for it).

Anyway, back on topic - Maxime Trijol, Elegance, Grande Champagne Cognac from Wright’s Wine & Whisky, Skipton; cracking shop, with, and I quote
Quote:
“seven rooms of drinks heaven” – over 3,000 wines from around the globe, with rooms dedicated to both Bordeaux and Burgundy – two whisky rooms containing over 1,200 products – a growing collection of 300+ gins, 100 rums, 200+ Brandies (Cognac, Armagnac and Calvados) 150+ Fortified Wines (Sherry, Madeira, Marsala and Port) and, of course, plenty of fizz.
If you’re in the Skipton area, and you don’t mind doing a bit of damage to your bank account, I’d strongly recommend a visit. Julian, the proprietor, knows his stuff (as do his colleagues).
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.

Last edited by Hugh; 12-12-2021 at 23:40.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote