View Single Post
Old 10-12-2021, 12:01   #5966
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The what are you drinking now thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
Famous Grouse Whisky, ice and water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itshim View Post
I know it's bad never realised it was that bad try wild turkey 101 but make sure it's neat otherwise you are wasting your money

My dad has Whisky Rocks, you stick them in the freezer, and they chill your drink without diluting it, after you rince then dry, then put back in the freezer.

I personally have 22 different Vodka brands to choose from. HIC

---------- Post added at 12:00 ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Sweet White Wine.

My sister puts grapes in the freezer then puts them in a glass of wine, this keeps it cold and you can eat the grapes after.

---------- Post added at 12:01 ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweetiepooh View Post
Small splash of water helps release flavours in most whisk(e)ys. Some need a little more. Aldi have some nice whiskeys for good money.

A proper Whisky drinker drinks Whisky and NOT Whiskey.