Thread: US Timeline TV Schedule 2021/2022
View Single Post
Old 17-09-2021, 19:19   #44
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Fall TV Schedule 2021/2022

As always me and Paul have opposing views. I have only watched the first episode but I enjoyed it. Instead of diving straight into the drama of everyone dying they chose to establish several characters and some back story, presumably because they are the core characters which are going to be focused on in the rest of the season. I am looking forward to watching the next couple of episodes to see how it grows and where it goes but I am not going to get to them until Sunday or Monday. Atm it feels like modern Jeremiah.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote