View Single Post
Old 13-09-2021, 21:59   #4
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: Pluto TV not available to Tivo customers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rillington View Post
VM hlghlights Pluto TV in its showreel which plays when you are are accessing on demand content, yet it is not available to customers who have the Tivo box. Does anyone know why Pluto TV is not available to customers who have the Tivo box?
The Original VM Tivo is probably too slow to run it so it's only on the faster V6 Tivo-powered boxes.

---------- Post added at 20:59 ---------- Previous post was at 20:58 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
If that's the case, they've withdrawn it since I had my Tivo box about eight months ago. The app worked, and I went through the channels to see what was available.

We don't have Pluto TV on the 360 box, althogh there are Pluto channels.

Are you looking for this as a stand alone app? It should be on the My5 app. Press the red button to access the channels when into My5 - Pluto TV and other Pluto channels should be on there.
I thought you had a V6 Old Boy before you switched?
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote