Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 13-09-2021, 13:24   #7196
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Coronavirus

H'mm...where have we heard that line before?

Clearly, two can play at that game!

---------- Post added at 13:13 ---------- Previous post was at 13:12 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
Personalising it again, OB.

I’m not sure the cupboard provides much more protection than any of the other rooms in my house. Or the garden.
I heard it spreads through walls...

---------- Post added at 13:14 ---------- Previous post was at 13:13 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmistoffelees View Post
Do you think that the pandemic is over ?
No, but its impact is much less now we have the vaccinations.

---------- Post added at 13:19 ---------- Previous post was at 13:14 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
The two issues to keep an eye on from my perspective are:

1. Once we've had a few weeks of the schools being back, and a move from outdoor to indoor gatherings as winter approaches, will the NHS be able to handle any increased infections?

2. Until vaccination rates in emerging countries like Brazil and India are closer to those of Western Europe's , there is still a good chance of further mutations emerging which may be more vaccine-resistant and contagious and will spread globally.
1. Increased infections are not the worry - increased hospitalisations are. There are no signs to suggest that the NHS will be overwhelmed, and the risk diminishes the more people get vaccinated.

2. That's what boosters are for.

---------- Post added at 13:24 ---------- Previous post was at 13:19 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
Looks like the government has used the Daily Mail to leak its policies.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...lockdowns.html
450 per day die of cancer in the UK.