View Single Post
Old 12-09-2021, 13:36   #369
Legendkiller2k
cf.mega poster

Services: Giganet broadband 1gbs, netflix, Peacock,HBOMAX, kodi
Legendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of Quads
Re: Streaming services news, offers and general chit chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozsat View Post
The big game was on USA and not Peacock. They were all on the NBC Sport app.

Seen reports in the US that the WWE live event streams have failed a couple of times too.
Eventually they ended up on NBCsports app but those who wanted to watch other matches missed the first half because of the fiasco.
Yeah WWE streams have been bad too on it for a multibillion dollar company they sure get a lot wrong and these are the guys who own SKY so i wouldn't be too hopefull of the SKY over broadband service.
It will eventually all click into place as you have the likes of Opus, DAZN, ESPN who stream with very little issue.
I myself subscribe to Peacock, i thought it was my vpn at first until i saw the tweets.

---------- Post added at 13:36 ---------- Previous post was at 13:34 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Have the live streams on the BBC i-Player ever gone down? I've never known that to occur.

It really shouldn't happen with a well designed streamer, given appropriate technical competence of those charged with its delivery, surely?

I'd be interested to know what actually went wrong for NBC. I completely agree that these issues will have to be resolved before relying on any given streamer to provide live sport.
There's some who think it might have something to do with the EPL blocking dodgey streams, they maybe blocked peacock too in their aggressive blocking methods.
Also as OZ said some say it was a database outage.

Last edited by Legendkiller2k; 12-09-2021 at 13:39.
Legendkiller2k is offline   Reply With Quote