Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2021, 04:49   #7106
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
Pierre, why do you persist in lapping up the latest conspiracy theory? You're clever enough to work out that all the world's media can't be in on some big conspiracy but yet again you fall into the same populist trap of believing such nonsense. It can't be a good place to be.
Especially as he keeps telling us he doesn’t care about Covid.

I dread to think where he is in his own mind about things he does care about if he puts such negative energy into despising people on furlough and finding deaths amusing.

He should focus his energy on getting me that list of credible economic journals I asked for, or the difference between a vaccine and a booster. I suspect I’ll be disappointed and none will appear.

Last edited by jfman; 02-09-2021 at 04:53.