Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2021, 22:23   #7099
mrmistoffelees

Services: Many
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
But the maths that I posted suggests a finish point to the epidemic side of this.
As far as I can see , your maths is based on the situation not changing with regards to variants. In eighteen months we have had four variants of concern

The greater the amount of cases, the greater chance of new variants, the more new variants the greater chance there is of one that causes us problems in our recovery.

---------- Post added at 22:23 ---------- Previous post was at 22:22 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
Yes - but 8 months ago it was 4,000 on ventilators.

What about my mathematical projections?
Answered above, have you seen what’s happening in Scotland btw ?