View Single Post
Old 22-08-2021, 15:39   #3
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Youtube V6 App screen blank for video playback

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekyangus View Post
Today the YouTube app on our V6 has blank screen for video playback. Anyone else with this?
It's working OK for me. Try reseating the HDMI lead. If that doesn't fix it, you will need to reboot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taf View Post
I turned on the V6 yesterday to be met with a red screen. 3 power cycles before it returned to normal.
Which red screen? But none of them are good news. I suspect your box doesn't have long left.
spiderplant is offline   Reply With Quote