View Single Post
Old 13-08-2021, 11:48   #6901
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

I had an on line chat with Amazon regarding an item I wanted to return. The agent was obviously not listening to what I was saying. I told him at the start that I wanted to return the item because I could not get it to work, also said I didn't have a smart phone or working printer They had sent me an email with a 'code'. I didn't have a smart phone to copy the code (one of these black and white squares that look like a crossword) and I didn't have a working printer. He then asked me to follow the link to print out a label, I DON'T HAVE A PRINTER, well send the email to a friend and get them to print it out. I don't have a friend with a printer. Well then use the code we sent you, I DON'T HAVE A SMART PHONE, Well in that case we can't refund. I saw red and asked to speak to a supervisor, within seconds the phone rang it was Amazon, not only are they going to come and pick it up the parcel from our house, but will also bring a label, on Monday, sorted.
Tinky is offline   Reply With Quote