View Single Post
Old 16-07-2021, 14:17   #231
RichardCoulter
cf.mega poster

RichardCoulter has disabled reputation
Re: GB News

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
There have been allegations that one of the presenters masturbated in front of year 9 children. He has threatened legal action over this.
Darren Grimes has now successfully got the tweet that made these allegations removed.

---------- Post added at 14:12 ---------- Previous post was at 14:11 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
If it was my project, I'd be fighting tooth and nail to keep it afloat. As I'm sure most people would. I'm surprised Andrew Neil isn't doing the same. Very suspicious to have over two weeks' break at such a defining time in the station's history.
Exactly.

---------- Post added at 14:17 ---------- Previous post was at 14:12 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
Whilst he was in year 9 himself and it wasn't in front of children it was craftily under the desk, you misrepresent allegations like that and you might find yourself threatened with legal action
It's an offence to knowingly indulge in sexual activity in front of minors, whether openly or covertly.

I don't believe that the fact that they were all alleged to be in year 9 makes any difference in the eyes of the law, for example, if a 14 year old sent a naked picture of themselves to another 14 year old (or of any age), they are committing the offence of distributing indecent pictures of children.

Last edited by RichardCoulter; 16-07-2021 at 14:28. Reason: Correction.
RichardCoulter is offline   Reply With Quote