View Single Post
Old 15-07-2021, 11:48   #2002
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Science Fiction, Fantasy, and other TV Snippets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
But BSG (2004) was a reboot. Lol, I meant the one currently in the works. The 2003 series was much needed and much welcomed. I loved the 80s series when I was younger but the 2004 series was perfection and a prime example of how to do a series properly with great story, great characters, great production quality and hitting on the right spots on my realism factor with the sciencey stuff, physics and motion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Sliders was good to start with, but slowly went off the rails, I gave up on it before it finished.
The last season was really bad. Quinn (the actor) had a falling out with them over something, I think it was to do with his brother not being kept in the series, and they both left. After that it went downhill big time.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote