Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2021, 20:45   #5754
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
It doesn't affect where I live but, it's looking like the government will put back the easing of restrictions due on 21st June in England, they'll be ramping up the number of people needing a second dose to give them more protection, how long they'll delay the easing is anyone's guess.
This could well have been avoided by not giving people from India five days to get back to the UK, a massive cock-up imo.
The prediction seems to be a month because businesses would rather work for with more certainty than having a rolling deadline.

I hope they ramp up second vaccines. My second isn't until August!