View Single Post
Old 17-05-2021, 19:10   #6772
Itshim
Do I care what you think

Services: V6 ,Virgin L. Phone Broadband.sky go Netflix
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimUpNorth View Post
SKY.

They sent me a new router at the end of March as part of the new contract. As requested I returned the old one in the packaging supplied at the start of April. Have had a couple of emails reminding me to send the old kit back but also telling me to ignore if have already return the kit. This morning I got an email to say they've added a £50 charge to our account for failing to return the router.

Nearly an hour on the phone trying to sort, including clearing security with the automated answering system then having to do it again with each of the 3 different people I spoke to. Apparently they can't sort out the charge before Thursday as that would mean they'd end up reducing our May bill by £50 when the charge has gone on the June bill. It's frustrating as it took 4 calls in March to get them to bill the account at the agreed price, and similar fun and games 18 months before. Every one of the 3 people this morning tried to tell me the system automatically adds the charges to the account. Despite me trying to explain, none of them seemed to be able to grasp that computers only do what a person has told them to do and that the system wouldn't have decided to bill me £50 for a laugh!
Guess it's true the grass is not always greener etc.