View Single Post
Old 21-11-2020, 19:46   #78
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a wife
Mr K has a nice shiny star
Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star
Re: PM's adviser on ministerial code resigns over his advice on Priti Patel being ign

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
I'm sure we've all noted that you have been pretty silent about the outbursts that were reported from Gordon Brown back in the day.

The thing is, the Home Office civil servants on the whole are pretty useless, and have been for many years. I seem to recall a certain Labour Home Secretary saying the Home Office was 'not fit for purpose'.

I can quite understand the frustration Priti Patel must have felt with that lot and I'm not at all interested in their childish bleating that someone actually required them to do their jobs.
You sound like a bit of a bully yourself OB

This isn't the first bullying case she's been involved with. A bad workman/woman blames her tools. She has a history of not delivering wherever she goes. Promoted beyond her talents and taking it out on those around her.
Mr K is offline   Reply With Quote