View Single Post
Old 21-11-2020, 19:36   #77
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: PM's adviser on ministerial code resigns over his advice on Priti Patel being ign

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post

That said you've made it clear you think a Conservative can fundamentally be held to a different standard than a Labour politician. Which to any reasonable person would be a ridiculous notion.
I'm sure we've all noted that you have been pretty silent about the outbursts that were reported from Gordon Brown back in the day.

The thing is, the Home Office civil servants on the whole are pretty useless, and have been for many years. I seem to recall a certain Labour Home Secretary saying the Home Office was 'not fit for purpose'.

I can quite understand the frustration Priti Patel must have felt with that lot and I'm not at all interested in their childish bleating that someone actually required them to do their jobs.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote