Thread: V+ Dynamic EPG
View Single Post
Old 16-12-2012, 23:09   #14
japitts
cf.geek

Services: V6 with Full-House/Maxit Sports & Movies, 100Mb broadband, Talk Weekends.
japitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud of
Re: Dynamic EPG

Sorry to bump an old thread..

Tonight I had BBC News 22:05-22:20 & regional news immediately after - set to record. It soon became apparent that SPOTY was running seriously late, and just after 22:05 the EPG hadn't changed, so set the 22:30 MOTD to record just to catch that timeslot.

I noticed just before half past, that the EPG had updated with late-running times and the revised versions of network and regional news both showing set to record, but the *original* timings showing as planned/actual recordings.

The weird bit.. I cancelled MOTD2 recording a few minutes after it had started, but a long time before the revised timing was due to start. V+ didn't put this into the recordings list as "actual recording" as it had done with the other two.

So V+ definitely has dynamic EPG, but recording wasn't totally seamless. And I've got a 10minute recording that's black-holed somewhere.
japitts is offline   Reply With Quote