Thread: V+ Dynamic EPG
View Single Post
Old 25-06-2012, 17:49   #11
Tim Deegan
cf.mega poster

Services: 3 phone lines, 100mb broadband, and TV x2 (including one Tivo)
Tim Deegan has reached the bronze age
Tim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze age
Re: Dynamic EPG

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkC1984 View Post
Probably only on Tivo boxes though, V+HD boxes seem to be losing services all over the place and Tivo getting them all. Makes me more stubborn to not change over, I'm afraid. I like being the last person to switch to things.
Eventually VM will probably want to get rid of V+HD completely. And you will probably be able to get the Tivo without paying any extra.

Just say to VM that you would rather keep your box, and they should give you the Tivo free as a sweetner. But the Tivo is far better anyway.

---------- Post added at 17:47 ---------- Previous post was at 17:46 ----------

Maybe a member of VM staff could tell us what is happening.

---------- Post added at 17:49 ---------- Previous post was at 17:47 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by japitts View Post
Well, maybe it's being trialled. It didn't work last night admittedly... but it certainly worked the week before. I guess Wimbledon fortnight will be a test.

Stating the obvious too, I guess it takes two to tango. Broadcaster to supply the data, and VM to implement it in real-time.
Haven't the broadcasters been supplying the data for years? Remember Video Plus?
Tim Deegan is offline   Reply With Quote