View Single Post
Old 23-06-2020, 12:53   #19
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: Talking Pictures run by a father and daughter from his house and garden shed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider999 View Post
If it's dated its dated - it's a fact not an opinion.

However, unlike OB, some people may not mind it being dated
Being old and being dated are completely different. And the latter is always a matter of opinion.

Some films and TV shows date fast. A couple months ago I watched The Net for the first time in a long time. Last night I watched Con-Air, again first time in a very long time. One is 1995, the other is 1997, the former dated a lot worse than the latter, more than the 2 years release difference reflects.

All this is just my opinion, of course, other people may think there's little difference in how dated those two particular films are.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote