View Single Post
Old 08-08-2022, 18:29   #4025
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Updated: Boris resigns as party leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Ridiculous post. This summer is no different from any other. If something comes up that justifies recalling parliament, then that's what will be done.
Another wilful display of your own ignorance.

Quote:
The cost of living issue has been addressed

Quote:
already to take us to the autumn. Liz Truss, the most likely candidate to be the next PM, will put in place plans to help people through the winter months on day one of her premiership.
I wait with baited breath.

Quote:
I don't know why, in this technological age, you are still expecting people to be behind their Whitehall desks.
I make no reference to the requirement for any desks in Whitehall. I simply point out there are mechanisms to recall Parliament should that be required - after all recess was your red herring not mine.

Quote:
Incidentally, the PM is back at work in London already. All is well.
Like a freewheeling driver. In the seat but out of control.