Thread: Brexit (Old)
View Single Post
Old 19-12-2018, 22:49   #5345
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Brexit

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
Please elaborate I’ll addressing specific point you raise.
Ok.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
On that we can both agree. One of my main points through this discussion that my previous posts will back up.

You’re absolutely correct, we were promised “Brexit”. But that Brexit was leaving all the EU institutions, including the Single Market and Customs Union. That is what was sent to every home in the UK, and debated. Would you call that a “Hard Brexit”?
Agree/disagree....why etc.

Quote:
We were, we’ll know when we start negotiating it. We need to sort out the “withdrawal agreement” or not....first.
Agree/disagree etc...

Quote:
Brexit hasn’t happened yet. We don’t know the effect of Brexit as it hasn’t happened. How can you hold anything to account that hasn’t Happened?
Agree/ disagree etc

---------- Post added at 22:49 ---------- Previous post was at 22:47 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post

I’d be happy to agree if your final point was out to a vote.
Won’t happen yet, as there is no guarantee Remain will win and for the other reasons I outlined.