View Single Post
Old 30-01-2018, 06:37   #1790
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Brexit discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by RizzyKing View Post
Oh look another leak and yet again it's an anti brexit leak funny how there are never leaks of the positive reports and yes they do exist within government circles always anti brexit and so good for our nation that the deliberate undermining of a democratic process is being welcomed by so many.
Which positive internal government reports exist? I mean maybe they do but it doesn't follow there was to be a 'positive' report for every 'negative' report.

Quote:
This country gets more pathetic day by day how i wish i had the money to get the hell out.
Grass is always greener on the other side. This is a very good country to live in IMO.

Quote:
If the people should get to see one document they should get to see them all but that won't happen and when they find whoever leaked this they need to go to prison and it is time the law hit all those who leak confidential and classified information.
This report also contains the projected growth from US and other trade deals. But yes they should release the whole thing to Parliament.