View Single Post
Old 01-08-2020, 00:16   #7857
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Agreed, but when audience levels get to neglible proportions (won't even get that far!),why would any commercial operation be arsed to provide a service to a small minority of viewers who are probably not raking in any significant interest advertising wise?

You are describing some sort of romantic vision that is never going to come to pass. Think economics. It should be easy for you. One would have thought.
I’m not describing a romantic vision of anything. I’m stating facts.

Yes economics is something I understand. You’ve not demonstrated how streaming gets to 100%. Even if it only got to 99% I can find you dozens of channels with that kind of audience.

Streamers won’t be ideological (as you are). Free advertising is free advertising.