Thread: General Changes to Virgin TV (2020)
View Single Post
Old 31-07-2020, 20:44   #1053
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: Changes to Virgin TV (2020)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
No, I'm just trying to make sense of it. With programmes on the EPG reported to be on there for the following week, it looks to me like an EPG issue.
Agreed, 'twas a light-hearted jest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
The Horizon information is probably true, it was announced some time ago. Nice to have it confirmed though (I could have given you this free of charge had you asked!).
My original prediction was that this would happen with VM and LGI moving to a Tivo-like Horizon platform with Liberty Global licensing some aspects of the platform from Tivo so no features were lost. However, the dismantling of Liberty Global did not stand this prediction in good sted.

Last edited by 1andrew1; 31-07-2020 at 21:08.
1andrew1 is offline   Reply With Quote