View Single Post
Old 04-12-2017, 19:09   #1055
ianch99
cf.mega poster

ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
Re: Brexit discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
You quoted something I wrote in an earlier post and then claimed it was fiction that you claimed you’d find in the Daily Mail. Yes no ?
Ok ... you said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Several rented houses, on my road have been taken up by unskilled Romanians who do not work. They constantly argue, fight with each other, are up all times of the night. They don’t integrate and to put it bluntly, some are absolute scavengers, watched 3 of them other week look over peoples walls and go through peoples bins etc, looking for any scraps of metal they can find.

Do we really want open borders to unskilled migrants who just come here to ride the benefits gravy train and steal and rob from our own citizens?
No mention of any "four people who were mugged by Unskilled Romanian nationals about 200 yards from my own front door"

Of course, I am supposed to infer this.

You then, crudely, extrapolated the dodgy Romanians in your street to apply to the nation as a whole and yes, the line:

Quote:
Do we really want open borders to unskilled migrants who just come here to ride the benefits gravy train and steal and rob from our own citizens?
is exactly what you would find in the Daily Mail