Thread: US Timeline The Walking Dead
View Single Post
Old 26-10-2016, 09:18   #46
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: The Walking Dead

the thing which is bugging me is the "realism" factor which I have mentioned many a time before. The season finale did my head in because there is no way that ambush would have worked without the bad guys being able to communicate with one another over distance and coordinate tactics.
There were several times in 7x01 where Rick easily had the upper hand with the axe and Neegan had his back to him (or when they were sitting at the table) and Rick could have easily in a split second had him. If the rest of the bad guys are so subservient that they let Neegan rule with impunity then they would have accepted Rick as the new alpha male.
I absolutely love TWD but if they are going to start doing unrealistic things with the story line (especially to set it aside from FTWD) then I'll stop watching it. They have had 6 great season and I am not going to watch it go down hill now.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote