View Single Post
Old 03-10-2004, 11:44   #15
Kliro
Inactive

Kliro has reached the bronze age
Kliro has reached the bronze ageKliro has reached the bronze ageKliro has reached the bronze ageKliro has reached the bronze ageKliro has reached the bronze ageKliro has reached the bronze ageKliro has reached the bronze age
Send a message via MSN to Kliro
Re: Existing Customer - Incentive to stay with NTL

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfarry
Yes I have been with NTL ever since they took over the Cable and Wireless franchise...who themselves took over Bell Cablemedia.

So far I seem to also have somewhat comprised 1.5 service... but I will give it a few days before I start insisting the give me a SACM.... The Samsung is much better for TV though two downsides are the lack of phono/audio connectors at the rear...so i need to get a Scart cable that splits audio...and my universal remote control wont pickup/learn most of the buttons on the new NTL remote

The other complication I have is I am now running a wirelss router/laptop so I am trying to get to grips with that too
I have too been with NTL since then, about 6 years now? how did you manage to persuade them to give you 1.5mbit for 22.99, how much do you spend with them a month??
Kliro is offline   Reply With Quote